Download Pre-Patched Pokemon AshGray GBA Rom
- Creator: metapod23
- Version: Beta 4.5.3
- Hack of: Fire Red
- Updated: March 2, 2017
Your name is Ash Ketchum in Pokemon AshGray, and you’re about to embark on your first big Pokémon adventure. Regrettably, you stayed up all night watching Pokémon battles and slept in! With all of your Pallet Town rivals (the most annoying being Gary) having taken all of the available starters, it looks like you’ll just have to go home… unless you want Pikachu instead.
You are about to embark on a 116-event adventure (plus two movie events) in which you will be able to catch the Pokémon Ash catches and make the decisions he makes. What can you expect from your journey as Ash Ketchum? There is only one way to find out!
- Follows the same events as in the Pokemon Anime series
- Catch all of the Pokémon Ash does
- Be rewarded for carrying Ash’s team
- New Tiles, Sprites and Maps
- New Tools to replace HMs-
- Hatchet replaces Cut
- Computer Teleport System replaces Fly
- Raft replaces Surf
- Pickaxe replaces Rock Smash
- Climb Kit is used instead of Rock Climb
- Whirlpuller is used to cross whirlpools
- *** Bad Eggs appear in your Storage Boxes. DO NOT MOVE THEM!
- *** Teachy TV is broken. DO NOT USE IT!
- Can’t get on/off the bike in certain areas
- Ashley’s backsprite/HP bar is sometimes discolored
- Pallet Town berry system doesn’t work right
- Slight hitch in Pallet Town Windmill
Be sure to check out our other website, AnimeHaven, if you’re interested in Anime and Manga recommendations, news & more Anime related content!
metapod23, colcolstyles, JPAN, TheDarkShark, Jambo51, doesntknowhowtoplay, Darthatron, KDS, diegoisawesome, HackMew