Download Pokemon Blooming Beast RPGXP FanGame
- Creator: KRLW890
- Version: Demo v0.1.2
- Updated: November 4, 2022
- ETA Next Version: January 31, 2023
Pokemon Blooming Beast is an RPGXP FanGame by KRLW890 made using Pokemon Essentials v20.1. And it is now available to download. It was last updated on November 4, 2022.
Also, be sure to check out Pokemon Deserted, it is a fun fangame created in collaboration with RuffledRowlit & Pory Leaks.
Your gym leader title was revoked a year ago, and you were forced to retire early. However, an old friend from the Hallio region has contacted you about a new opportunity to be a gym leader in his region. Find out what mysteries await you in the Hallio region!
- A new original region to explore (note: only a part of the region is available in the current version)
- A protagonist that can actually talk
- More challenging than official games without being at the level of a Kaizo
- A diverse regional dex with at least one new Pokémon on every route
- Modified pseudo-legendary starters (yes, Togepi is included!)
- New regional variants
- No catching tutorial, and other veteran-friendly features
- HMs usable from the PC, and other quality of life features
- Witty and charming writing alongside an engaging plotline
- And much more!
Part 1 (Version 0.1.2) is a playtester demo that is playable up to the first gym. It is estimated to last one hour. A link to a playtester survey is included in the game. This survey is voluntary but highly recommended. Play a fun game. Assist in making it better. Win-win.
This is the first of four parts planned for Pokémon Blooming Beast. Each update is expected to take 3-6 months to develop.
- Part 1: Hallio Lowlands (released)
- Part 2: Coreop Canyon (in progress)
- Part 3: Hallio Highlands Part 1 (not started)
- Part 4: Hallio Highlands Part 2 (not started)
Be sure to check out our other website, AnimeRex.com, if you’re interested in Anime, Manga, and Manhwa recommendations, news & more Anime related content!
Created by KRLW890 using Pokémon Essentials v20.1.
“Pokémon Essentials” was created by:
Poccil (Peter O.)
With contributions from:
Jacob O. Wobbrock
and everyone else who helped out
Based on “mkxp” by Ancurio et al.
“RPG Maker XP” by:
~~ ❀ ~~ ❀ ~~ ❀ ~~
Player and gym leader sprites by Irwiza.
Pokémon sprites by:
Gen 1-5 sprites from the official games.
Gen 6+ front sprites by the Smogon community:
with minor edits by KRLW890.
Gen 6+ back sprites by the Gen 4-style Gen 5 and beyond back sprite resource:
Gen 6+ animated menu icons from the Gen 3/4/5-style menu icons for Gen 6+ Pokémon project:
Move animations by the Gen 8 move animation project.
Overworld truck sprites by OgJazz.
Music from the official games, Mixeli, Jag 00 and KRLW890.
Speed-up plugin by Marin and PhantomBass.
Essentials v20.1 Hotfixes v1.0.6 by Maruno.
~~ ❀ ~~ ❀ ~~ ❀ ~~
Pokémon is owned by:
The Pokémon Company
Affiliated with Game Freak
This is a non-profit fan-made game.
No copyright infringements intended.
Please support the official games!