Download Pre-Patched Pokemon Inclement Emerald GBA Rom
- Creator: Buffel Saft
- Version: v1.13 (Custom UI Update 1.5)
- Hack of: Emerald
- Updated: April 2, 2022
Pokemon Inclement Emerald is a Pokemon GBA Rom Hack by Buffel Saft based on Pokemon Emerald. And it is now available to download. It was last updated on April 2, 2022.
Also, be sure to try out Pokemon Sword and Shield GBA
This hack, heavily influenced by Drayano’s famous hacks, aims to provide a modern, more challenging take on the Hoenn region and is full of quality-of-life improvements, new systems that streamline Pokémon training, and extra events that should spice things up a little.
- Most non-legendary Pokémon from gen 1-7 can be obtained
- New ways to find Pokemon keeps the grass from getting crowded – Cut trees, sand mounds and berry trees
- Choose any of the regional starters at the start of the game
- Pokemon that normally evolve by trading have alternate evolution methods
- New moves, abilities, items and mechanics from gen 4-7
- Mega Evolution
- In-game Pokedex shows base stats, learnsets, egg moves and more
- Certain fan favourites like Milotic and Flygon can finally mega evolve
- Custom Exp Share system
- 100 TMs, 8 HMS, and 143 tutor moves
- Reusable TMs
- Improved AI
- Trainers and wild Pokemon scale based on your party’s levels
- Normal, Hard and Challenge modes
- Changes to base stats, types, moves, movepools, items and abilities to make many Pokemon stronger
- Bag can hold 999 of every item
- Alternative HM system
- Improved Berry system
- In-game EV, IV and nature changer NPCs
- A few maps have new areas
- Postgame rematches
Changelog v1.13 Custom UI Update 1.5
- This is the same v1.13 edition, but with additional patches for custom Pokemon Combo Type Forms and other features provided by the official creator’s server! (Some Bugs May Occur Due To The New UI)
- Some Previous Bugs That Were Reported Has Been Fixed!
- Quality Of Life Improvements In-Game!
- NPC’s For Other Custom Functions At Littleroot Town!
- And Much More With Custom UI Update!
- Generation 8 Pokémon and battle mechanics (items, moves, abilities, etc.)
- Another difficulty setting above Challenge Mode (something like Eternal X/Wilting Y’s Insanity Mode)
- Standard Version – dependent on feedback!
- AI overhaul – it’s still got a lot of room for improvement
- Fully overhauled Battle Frontier, using Pokémon from all eight generations
- A few new modes to each facility (maybe 6v6 and inverse battles? We’ll see).
- Extended Post Game with all Legendary Pokémon available, plus some extra stuff to do.
Be sure to check out our other website, AnimeHaven, if you’re interested in Anime and Manga recommendations, news & more Anime related content!