Download Pokemon Itinerant RPGXP FanGame
- Creator: RegalSword
- Version: v4.8.2
- Updated: January 21, 2023
Pokemon Itinerant is an RPGXP FanGame by RegalSword made using Pokemon Essentials. And it is now available to download. It was last updated on January 21, 2023.
Also, be sure to try out Pokemon Fire Red 898 Randomizer
You are the lucky winner of a pair of tickets for a luxury liner! Or not. Certain events happen, and you find yourself stranded in the Asteria region. Work together with your friend Barley to get back home!
- Heal your party from the menu!
- Starters come with False Swipe!
- Move reminder from the menu!
- E4 and Champion were replaced with a tournament!
- HM Items called “Memories”!
- Competitive items are available before 2nd gym!
- Fully functional post-game battle facility with three bosses!
- Pokemon from Generations 1 to 9!
- Mid-battle dialogue!
- Gym Leader rematches!
- Custom regional variants!
- Sound type!
- Speed up button!
- Overworld encounters!
- Every shiny is unique!
- On mobile? Use JoiPlay 1.20.015 and RPG Maker Plugin 1.20.19.
- On PC? This game does not require an emulator. It is an RMXP game, not a ROM hack.
You MUST talk to the Debug Man in the nearest Pokemon Center every time you update the game.
- New: Rock Smash has been replaced with the Colress Machine. This is required for progression, so returning players should talk to the Debug Man to get it.
*Debug Man only handles switches, variables, and items, and does not include major content updates. You still have to download a new copy of the game.
Soft reset if you lose a battle to minimize the chances of bugs occurring.
Before updating, save in Verest City!
Notes for returning players:
- Yeah, it’s restart time. Since this is a re-make, I see no point in making the new version compatible with old saves.
- Trying to start a new game? Visit the AppData folder and delete the game.rxdata. It’s a hidden folder so you’ll need to enable “show hidden folders” in file explorer, or type %appdata% into the File Explorer address bar.
- If your Pokemon don’t have a Tera Type, you should give them one by talking to the man in Join Avenue. Errors may occur otherwise.
- If you’re porting from a version before 4.6.1 you’ll have to restart. Is anyone still on a version that old?
After beating the game, you’ll want to head to the following locations:
- Frostpoint Cave
- Forgotten Clearing
- Forgotten Island
- Route 1 (visit after Forgotten Island)
- Frostpoint City
- Hearthburg Gym
- Wish Cafe in Verest City
- All Gyms (Leader rematches)
- Route 6, east of Meacrim
- Ion City, east of Route 6
- Abandoned Tower (in Ion City)
- Victory Mountain (after Abandoned Tower)
- Route 5 (after Abandoned Tower)
- Forgotten Mansion (after Forgotten Island)
- Reminiscence Cave
- Verest Sewers
- Algeavel Cave
- Route 2
- Victory Mountain (Interior)
- Silph Co.
- Marine Tube
You’ll be able to fight some secret bosses and catch rare Pokemon, so I’d highly recommend going through the trouble
Be sure to check out our other website, AnimeRex.com, if you’re interested in Anime, Manga, and Manhwa recommendations, news & more Anime related content!