Download Pre-Patched Pokemon Limited Emerald: Boss Bash Bonanza GBA ROM Hack
- Creator: Tim and Games
- Version: v1.4
- Hack of: Emerald
- Updated: November 3, 2022
- Language: English
Pokemon Limited Emerald: Boss Bash Bonanza is a GBA ROM Hack by Tim and Games based on Pokemon Emerald in English. And it is now available to download. It was last updated on November 3, 2022.
Also, be sure to try out Pokemon Metal Red
Pokémon Limited Emerald is a short challenge game that focuses only on a handful of difficult non-linear fights and resource management.
At the same time, it removes all the useless fluff from A for another annoying roadblock to E for endless boring evil team gauntlets, to G for grueling grinding, to P for a pointless plot to Z for… something.
The Great Bossing Bashing
All Gym Leaders are in one place and like in a Mega Man game, players can freely choose who to take on first.
Defeating a boss grants rewards, which further strengthen the team and help with future fights.
All Pokémon are lv. 100 to allow for this freedom and remove level grinding at the same time.
To make catching lv. 100 mons manageable only Master Balls. But buying them comes at a cost, and money is limited. The same goes for all the other useful items in the shop, such as Heart Scales, Ability Capsules, or Berries.
This encourages flexible and creative planning and routing depending on the situation the player might be in.
Absolutely NO GRINDING
Here is a list of things that you won’t be getting hand cramps doing:
- Berry grinding
- EV grinding (neither you nor opponents get them)
- Money/Item grinding
- Friendship Grinding
- Lv. Grinding
This is a Decomp hack and as such benefitted from the works of many great hackers. The main ones being DizzyEgg and their Battle Engine, Pokémon Expansion, and Item Expansion.
- Tactical boss fights with modern mechanics against strong opponents with competitive teams
- Absolute freedom in how you want to tackle the game’s Gyms and in what order
- No wasting time on things that have nothing to do with the boss fights (Plot, waddling through huge routes, only a handful of regular trainers who are all optional)
- Access to all routes and areas after only a few minutes
- Small region and routes
- Adjusted old routes and some new areas/routes
- Tight resource management
- Marts have really good and useful items, but you need to decide what you can afford
- Adjusted TM’s
- Pokémon, moves, abilities, mechanics, and items up to gen 8
- Around 75 available Pokémon to the player (all of which have been buffed/adjusted)
- Adjusted learn sets, abilities, base stats, types, and moves
- Mega Evolutions
- Adjusted in-game trades in Petalburg City
- NPC that gives a limited amount of berries
- New dialogue and personalities for the Gym Leaders and even some “hidden” “lore”
- BW repel system
- Running indoors
- Early bike in Oldale
- Press R in the stat summary to check your IVs, L for EVs (should be 0), and Start to go back to the regular stats screen
- Stats colored depending on nature (positive stat is red and negative is blue)
- Quick travel building from Petalburg City to Rustboro City
- Faster healing in Pokémon Centers
- Trainers use custom balls and one trainer even has nicknames
- Gym signs and the guy in the Pokémon League building give hints as to what kinds of teams the bosses might be using (helps if you want to play blind)
- Quick use a Master Ball by pressing R
Be sure to check out our other website, AnimeHaven, if you’re interested in Anime and Manga recommendations, news & more Anime related content!
Tim and Games (Author)
A huge thanks to:
- DizzyEgg: Battle Engine, Item Expansion, Pokemon Expansion I used + BW Repel System + Nature-affected stats coloring
- PokemonCrazy: Showing IVs/EVs in Summary Screen
- Surskitty: Trainer Control
- TheXaman: Running Indoors + Fast Nurse Joy
- Lunos: Modifying the move of a TM/HM
- CatRat/Comet and the “Gen 3 hacking community” Discord: For helping with various issues and (hopefully) not getting too annoyed with me
- NobodySociety: Remove having to reel in while Fishing
- All the people that made the Emerald Decompilation possible
- The rhh community which is still maintaining the decomp expansions
- Visual Studio