Download Pre-Patched Pokemon Perfect Fire Red GBA ROM
- Creator: Augusto Carvalho
- Version: Completed v3.0
- Hack of: FireRed
- Updated: June 12, 2022
Pokemon Perfect Fire Red is a GBA ROM Hack by Augusto Carvalho based on Pokemon Fire Red. And it is now available to download. It was last updated on April 2, 2022.
Also, be sure to try out Pokemon Creepy
An improvement-type hack of Fire Red with the original story.
- All 251 Pokemon available (KANTO/JOHTO)
- No Hoenn Pokemon
- GB Sounds are available at start (Play Gameboy sounds)
- Gym Leaders Had a Small Team Adjustment to Match LETS GO Pikachu/Gen 1 Games/Anime
- Gym Leaders and RIVAL — AI / Healing Potions AND Some Levels Changed, Now Stronger Than the Original Game.
- Removed NATIONAL DEX CAP *Can now evolve EVE >> UMBREON/ESPEON in MID GAME. (Applies to other Johto Pokémon as well).
- All Pokémon available without trading (Use the “BILL TELEPORT MACHINE” in NORTH Cerulean to evolve… the same applies to Evolution items, make the Pokémon hold (Give) the item, then insert it into the BILL TELEPORT MACHINE.
- Face GIOVANNI BOSS one last time after Veridian Gym Battle (MEW EVENT)
- Can you find MEW? (I won’t give spoilers!!!)
- Sun/Moon Stone is available in the market on ISLAND TWO after completing the Ruby/Sapphire event.
- Sun Stone is available in Celadon City (before postgame)
- – All Fossils Available
- – All Nintendo and Legendaries Events are available
- Lugia / Ho-Oh / Suicune / Raikou / Entei / Mew / Mewtwo / Moltres / Articuno / Zapdos / Celebi
- The event CELEBI is now available
- Light Ball can be found in Route 9 (Pikachu power-up)
- Can take both Pokéballs in Fight Dojo ( Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee )
- Sevii Islands are now only after E4 (POST GAME)***
- Lucky Egg Multiplier 2.5 (Updated)
- Eevee now evolves into Espeon and Umbreon using Sun and Moonstone
- TM SLUDGEBOMB has been placed in SILPH CO (midgame), and Swagger has been moved to the late game.
- All Tutorial elements have been removed.
- TMs are infinitely reusable
- Every MOVE TUTOR will teach their Pokémon an Unlimited number of Times.
- Now starts the game with RUNNING SHOES and can run indoors.
- Can use Repels in a row (SYSTEM B/W REPEL)
- NATURE stat colors, more attack, less defense, etc (now are BLUE and RED color) * BLUE DECREASES, RED INCREASES.
- Ability ”MAGMAR ARMOR” now makes eggs hatch faster like new games.
- Bugs from the original game such as – Pokédex, Roaming Roar, Roaming IV, Pomeg, and Nugget Bridge have been fixed, as well as graphical anomalies.
- Wild Pokémon had their Held Items updated (CHECK TRAINER’S GUIDE)
- Elite Four and Champion had their teams restored to their strongest levels like Gen 1.
- Jigglypuff in Pewter City’s Pokémon Center rotates the same as in Gen I games –
- The default text speed of the game when starting a new game is now “fast”.
- Every game engine has been updated
- Eggs are no longer shown as healing in Pokémon Centers.
- All Rockets will disappear from the game at the right time now.
Be sure to check out our other website, AnimeRex.com, if you’re interested in Anime, Manga, and Manhwa recommendations, news & more Anime related content!