Download Pre-Patched Pokemon R.O.W.E. Rom
- Creator: rioluwott
- Version: v1.8.2
- Hack of: Emerald
- Updated: January 15, 2023
Pokemon R.O.W.E is a GBA ROM Hack by rioluwott based on Pokemon Emerald. And it is now available to download. It was last updated on January 15, 2023.
Also, be sure to try out Pokemon Naruto 4.0
Pokemon R.O.W.E is an attempt to create an open-world Pokemon Emerald with QoL changes and a high replay value, with diverse team building as the primary goal.
- Explore the region in any order you want.
- Gen 8
- Following Pokémon
- Tons of QoL Changes to get your team without having to Breed to get good Ivs/Abilities
- Egg Move Tutor
- Chose between 9 starters or get one randomly.
- 3 Different Game Difficulties – Easy, Normal, and Hard
- Regional Music Options(Chose between Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh Music)
- Randomized Mode
- Double Battle Mode(Every fight is a Double Battle)
- Inverse Mode(Inverted type chart)
- Perfect Ivs Mode(everything has 31 ivs)
- No Evs mode(Nothing has evs)
- Random Party Mode
- Little Cup-like mode
- No need for HMs
- In-Game Wonder Trades
- Nature Mints
- A way to change the Poke Balls of already caught Mons
- Pokémon from all the 8 Gens
- AutoRun Options
- Up to 120 Tms
- Physical/Special Split(This can be removed by an In-game Mode)
- Daily Gym Leader Rematches
- Level scaling based on your number of badges with an evolution system for both trainers and wild Pokémon
- Re-Usable TMs
- Mega Evolutions
- Find rare Pokémon with the DexNav. (by ghoulslash’s)
- Gen 8 Flying Taxis from the beginning. (by surskitty)
- Name Rater, Move Reminder, Move Deleter and Iv checker on all the Pokémon Centers.
- Decapitalized Text. (by Wyrserth and AsparagusEdu)
- Press B to Surf faster. (by ghoulslash)
- Pokémon Clover Soft Level Cap in Hard Mode (by PokémonCrazy)
- Gen 7 Daycare System
- A beautiful and useful Pokedex. (by TheXaman)
- Gen 6 Exp.Share that you can always turn off (by Lunos)
- Fly without the need for the move by having a Pokémon that could learn it in your party (by Buffelsaft)
- Eon Flute
- And more…
- Added Four Island and Icefall Cave to the game
- Reworked the whole signature move system, now you can see a lot of information for signature moves, in the summary screen signature moves will have a blue font and will show the correct power of the move after the modification, it will also show the correct type and some of them even have custom descriptions.
- Signature moves power, accuracy, type, and type effectiveness will show in battle.
- Hidden power type effectiveness in battle will be correctly calculated to show the Pokémon hidden power type.
- Move Types for Pokémon with certain abilities will be shown correctly in the summary screen(abilities like pixielite, liquid voice, etc.), and their type effectiveness will also be calculated correctly in battle.
- Moved some Alolan/Galarian forms to Sevii
- Gave a Signature Move to Meganium – Petal Blizzard, it has a 100% chance to lower the enemy attack.
- Gave a Signature Move to Typhlosion – Eruption, it does minimal damage of 60 no matter how low you are on HP.
- Typlosion’s hidden ability was changed from Adaptability to White Smoke.
- Gave a Signature Move to Feraligatr – Jaw Lock, it has a 30% chance to confuse and becomes a Water-type move.
- Gave a Signature Move to Furret – Coil, now it raises its speed by 1 stage + its normal boost.
- Fixed Furret getting Adaptability in Vanilla mode instead of in Normal Mode.
- Ampharos family got illuminate as a secondary ability(Mareep has fluffy instead for those who want to use exiolite).
- Run away now boost speed by 1 stage when sent out.
- Delibird’s hidden ability was changed from Insomnia to Unburden.
- Gave Cranidos and Rampardos a signature move: Headbutt, when used by any of those two its damage goes from 70 to 50 but becomes a rock-type priority move.
- Gave Cranidos and Rampardos Rock head as a secondary ability.
- Petal Blizzard is now a Special move that hits both enemy pokemon instead of being a Physical move that also hits your ally.
- Karate chop now has the same effect as brick break.
- Vice Grip now has a 50% chance to lower the target speed and becomes a water-type move with 60 power.
- Mega Punch got its accuracy increased from 80 to 100.
- Mega Kick got its accuracy increased from 75 to 85.
- Some minor stat changes were made.
- Mystery gift was changed for an Ash Greninja Re-run
- Pokemon with Coil Up will now regain the Coiled status after using the move Coil or Glare.
- Other misc changes and fixes that I forgot about.
Be sure to check out our other website, AnimeRex.com, if you’re interested in Anime, Manga, and Manhwa recommendations, news & more Anime related content!
- Where can I find [Evolution Stone]?
– All the evolution items are sold in Lilycove Dept after you get 4 badges.
- Are every Pokémon Available in this game?
– Every Pokémon is available in some form with the exceptions of some Mythicals and Legendaries that are going to be added to the game in a future update.
- What is the Surprise Me Option in the starter selection?
– It gives you any First Stage Pokémon randomly(the only exceptions are mythical and legendaries).
- How can I evolve Pokémon that evolve by trade?
– Go to the Name Rater house in Slateport, talk to the Tradeback Guy, and chose the Pokémon you want to evolve.
- How many badges do I need to use the Egg Move Tutor or the TM Move Tutor on every Pokémon Center?
– For the Egg Move Tutor, you need 6 badges and for the TM Move Tutor, you need 8.
- Can I change my Pokémon Abilities/Natures?
– Yes, to change the ability of your Pokémon for the other normal Ability you need an Ability Capsule that can be bought in Oldale Town in the house behind the Pokémon Center, and for a Hidden ability you need an Ability Patch, you can get it in Pacifidlog Town in exchange for 1 Yellow Shard
- How does [Pokémon] Evolves
– You can check the in-game Pokédex to see how the Pokémon Evolves and a lot of other useful information(Base Stats, Abilities, Movesets, Ev Yield, etc).
- What is the shiny rate in this game?
– The Shiny Rate is the same as Vanilla emerald but if you want to shiny hunt, I highly recommend using the DexNav.
- What Mythicals/Legendaries are obtainable?
– Articuno, Moltres, Mew, Entei, Ho-oh, Lugia, Registeel, Regice, Regirock, Latios, Latias, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Deoxys, Heatran, and Shaymin
rioluwott, AsparagusEdu, Lunos, PokemonCrazy, ghoulslashns, TheXaman, surskitty, Diego Mertens, WiserVisor, Dizzyegg, Pyredrid, Buffelsaft, Sapphire Jester