Download Pre-Patched Pokemon Sors GBA Rom
- Creator: Vytron
- Version: Full Release v1.3
- Hack of: FireRed
- Updated: December 25, 2021
Pokemon Sors is a GBA Rom Hack by Vytron based on Pokemon Fire Red in English. And It is now available to download. It was last updated on December 25, 2021.
A massive Lunar Eclipse occurred 300 years ago in the Hupest region, followed by a full Solar Eclipse.
This, however, was no ordinary cosmic occurrence. Pokémon began to evolve in terms of colour, type, and behaviour… It was anarchy.
This occurrence was known as the Grand Eclipse in Hupest’s history, and people feared it would happen again…
A few centuries later, a scientific organisation was working on a project to unlock new potential in Pokémon.
This was referred to as the Eclipse project. The goal of this project was to find proof of the Grand Eclipse’s existence as well as a way to artificially induce Pokémon to reach the state they were in 300 years ago… They were successful, and the Pokémon they created were known as Solar Forms or Lunar Forms.
In the midst of all of this, a child was born. His name was Asher. Asher’s parents divorced around his fifth birthday because Jackson, Asher’s father, was afraid of what they had created and wanted to halt the entire project. Asher’s mother, on the other hand, persisted and saw the experiments through.
Jackson couldn’t just leave Siara with his son and expose Asher to such danger.
While he stood in the shadows, watching Siara’s business, he desperately tried to protect Asher from whatever Siara might bring upon him.
Eleven years later, Asher embarks on his adventure and enters the Eclipse Tournament in Hupest, oblivious to what Siara is about to bring to the region and his life.
The game follows Asher’s journey as he strives to be the best, before transitioning into Siara’s business to bring order to the chaos.
- A new region to discover, Hupest!
- A Custom soundtrack (tracks from various, media remixed with my own style with a B2&W2 Soundfont)
- A BW/HGSS inspired art design
- Updated battle mechanics to Generation 7 (Moves, Pokemon, PSS split etc.)
- (Almost)Full National Dex until Gen 7 (758 species plus 48 Eclipse Pokemon)
- A new battle mechanic, Eclipsing
- Side Quests (With an actual Quest Log)
- Day/Night System and possible D&N events
- Many aesthetic updates (transparent textboxes, etc.)
Be sure to check out our other website, AnimeHaven, if you’re interested in Anime/Manga recommendations, news & more Anime related content!
Note: The recommended emulators are VBA, My Boy!, and John GBA. Fast forward is not recommended.