Download Pokemon Soulstones RPGXP Fangame
- Creator: Jos_Louis
- Version: Completed v2.0.4
- Updated: December 8, 2021
Pokemon Soulstones is an RPGXP Fangame by Jos_Louis made using RPG Maker XP in English. And It is now available to download. It was last updated on December 8, 2021.
Also, be sure to try out Pokemon Omega Origins
You are a Republican Agency agent who has been transported from 3564 CE to the twenty-first century. You’ve been tasked with tracking down powerful trainers known as Soul Keepers and retrieving their sacred pendants (the Soulstones), which contain powerful legendary powers and the ability to command the loyalty of certain Mythical Pokemon. As you begin your mission, you realise you’ve been drawn into a much larger conflict between two ancient factions: one seeking to unleash evil on the world, and the other desperately trying to protect the Epoch Region from its return.
- Generation 1 to 7 included;
- Fairy type, Mega Evolution, Level Cap of 175.
- Estimated 25 hours of content + 10 more hours in the post game;
- Generation 3 style game world with mechanics and abilities up to Gen 7;
- Day/Night cycle, ability to view encounters on a map, Hidden Grottos;
- One region (the “Epoch – Present Day” Region) available in the main game with a second region (“Epoch 3564”) available in the post game;
- Not your ordinary gym battle and league challenge as this is a unique story with heavy emphasis on narrative for progression
- Choice of starters from Gen 1 – 7 and each starter has new abilities;
- Some Pokemon that have Epoch regional variants have also received a stat boost to make them more compelling team choices;
- Over 200 custom-made regional variant Pokemon for a National Pokedex size of 1030 Pokemon available (NOTE: All Pokemon are available except for Legendary, Mythical, and Ultra Beasts which are not available in this release)
- Over 65 custom-made Mega Pokemon in addition to canon megas
- Over 125 side quests that motivate a player to explore and go beyond conventional story areas and encourage exploration and collection;
Be sure to check out our other website, AnimeRex.com, if you’re interested in Anime, Manga, and Manhwa recommendations, news & more Anime related content!
NOTE: If you already have v2.0, you only need to re-download Part 1. Part 2 should be downloaded if you have not previously played the game or patched to the post-game content. Once you’ve downloaded everything you need, place the downloaded package(s) in the same folder. If you’ve previously played the game, make sure to overwrite your previous game folder with the new downloads. Otherwise, because overwriting does not fully resolve the issue, it is recommended that the folder be deleted and replaced entirely.