Download Pre-Patched Pokemon Supreme Fire Final Remake GBA Rom
- Creator: Calistrotic22
- Version: Completed
- Hack of: FireRed
- Updated: January 13, 2021
I’m sure you’ve heard of Pokemon Supreme Fire since it first appeared on Reddit. It’s a classic Fire Red game with a few twists here and there. So, because I’m working on a sequel game for this RomHack, I’m looking for ways to make this one more up to date so that people know what to expect from the sequel.
Also, be sure to try out Pokemon Emerald Extreme Randomizer
People complained about the level curve being too steep back then, so I fixed it in the remake. Can you, however, easily complete the game? I’m still sceptical!
This hack was created when I was a kid, a few years ago, so please excuse the sloppy grammar. You don’t have to read it, because the plot is the same.
The Goal of the Hack (Author’s Words)
So these are the key points that I want everyone to understand about this RomHack. This is my interpretation of the Pokemon game. The concept, the typing changes, the niche, it’s all new to the game and open for exploration. A lot of hacks feel the same to me, with different stories or more updated features or a different map palette. I’d like to take my romhack idea in a different direction. As a result, I’m making it in the form of a firered Base storey.
- Different starters than normal, with a very strong BST change for each. (because it is not the original FireRed, do not underestimate any of the starters.)
- Every Pokemon in the game will have their BST change
- Niches for each type will be implemented (if you download the file you will know what are the changes)
- Harder major battles
- Because of the Niche, the Weakness/Resist will also change.
- Weakness/Resist is not meant to make sense. It is meant to balance the game so all Pokemon are viable.
- Some credited battles in the Altering Cave Post-game after defeating the Elite 4 the second time.
- Post-game (after fulfilling 60 Pokedex) is when battles start to get hard.
- In case you forget it already, again, Thisismytakeon the Pokemon Game
- This is a big deal for me and that is actually having 100EV for 5 stats instead of dumping all 252 in 1.
- New Starters: Ekans, Machop, and Abra
- Starters have stronger total BST than other Pokemon
- Total BST changes for all Pokemon in-game
- Some ability change
- Pokemon typing change
- Harder Major Battles
- Much Harder Post-Game (after 60 dex entries) Battles
- Critical Hit Update
- Infinite TM
- Delete-able HM
- Rough-skin Update
- Running Shoes Indoor
- Physical/Special Split
- Catch Pokemon Exp Gain
- nature color stat
- IV display
- Poison Survival
- BW repel system
- [email protected] music inserted
- Safari Pokemon Won’t Run Away
- Infinite Safari time
- Burn Damage Update
- paralysis update
- TM/HM animation skip
- Force SET battle
- Force FAST text speed
- Mew Y and Deocys will obey
- No more healing items during battle
- Pokemon will disobey at this level:- 30 (no badge), 50 (2 badges), 75 (4 badges), 90(6 badges)
- Level Revised
- Updated Cries
- Move Relearner will be in Cerulean City
- Improved Major Battles AI
- EXP All – EXP SHARE WILL GIVE 100% MORE EXP TO HOLDER, LUCKY EGG WILL GIVE 75% MORE EXP TO HOLDER
- Not much need for HM but in some places only. REMEMBER HMs ARE DELETABLE NOW!
- Can’t EV train but will be able to use Vitamins which will be cheap.
Be sure to check out our other website, AnimeHaven, if you’re interested in Anime and Manga recommendations, news & more Anime related content!