Download Pre-Patched Pokemon Supreme Fire: Mewtwo’s Revenge GBA Rom
- Creator: Calistrotic22
- Version: Beta 2.1
- Hack of: FireRed
- Updated: May 9, 2021
Pokemon Supreme Fire: Mewtwo’s Revenge is a spin-off of the original Pokemon Supreme Fire. In the words of the author, It’s not really a story-based hack rather one with more challenging battles and updated typings, moves, etc.
Story & Background
The story will take place in the Kanto region, with the first FireRed storyline and a second storyline encounter that will blend in with the original FireRed storyline. It is a continuation of Pokemon Supreme Fire, in which three brothers (protectors of this Pokemon world) were defeated by a swarm of intruders with much stronger Pokemon. You, as a trainer (prodigy) fresh out of the Academy, will be venturing out to defeat the intruders alongside a slew of other members of the team assembled by the Brothers.
You will begin in the same manner as Kanto, but once you receive your first Pokemon from Professor Oak, you will encounter a weaken Armoured Mewtwo and will assist him in exacting revenge while he assists you on your journey.
Throughout your journey, instead of Team Rocket, you will be accompanied by this Evil Organization, who is working for the Intruders. They are a cross between Team Rocket, Team Aqua, and Team Magma.
Different cities face unique challenges. Prodigy trainers from Sevii Island are taking over some of the locations to show you how good they are; if you beat them, you will receive a gift from them. Their goal is to simulate a mini-gym battle.
Mega Trainers will also be implemented, with a high level and Mega Pokemon version forms in their team. The goal of these trainers is for you to beat them once and receive their Pokemon Mega Stones as a reward for doing so, according to their rules.
- Physical/Special Split
- Badge based Pokemart
- New Items
- BW repel system
- Colored nature stats (Red +, Blue -)
- Critical hit nerf
- Poison Survival (poison will disappear when the Pokemon is at 1hp)
- Sitrus Berry changed to 1/4 hp restore
- Bag expansion (because of new items)
- Day and Night System
- Handpicked Pokedex (Variety of Pokemon from All Generations)
- Original Mega Evolution Pokemon or What we call ‘Touch Mega'(Better total BST)
- Permanent Mega Evolution Pokemon (Worse total BST)
- New moves
- New items
- New Abilities
- Electric Pokemon can’t be paralyzed
- Spores or any powder moves don’t affect Grass-type Pokemon
- Infinite use of TM’s
- HM can be forgotten (deletable)
- Name changer and Move re-learner are in each Pokemon Center
- Disabled badge stat boost
- Evolve without National Dex
- EV capped at 252
- Fast text speed
- Battle set to SET type
- Mew and Deoxys Obey
- EXP all but 50% for each Pokemon in the Party (if holding EXP share, 100%. If holding Lucky Egg, 75%)
- Running Shoes Indoors
- Updated Wrap Effect
- Total Map change
- New Weakness/Resist table
- New Starter Pokemon
- Healing Moves will only have 5 PP
- New Pokemon Typings and sprite
- New Pokemon BST for every Pokemon that is used in the RomHack
- I will place some random trainers that have the Spriter name and the Pokemon they sprite just to show my thanks, for credit purposes.
- All Pokemon will not Obey when you pass the threshold (without badge level 35, with 2 badge level 53)
- The amount of Pokemon that be in here is unclear yet. I will put the amount of Pokedex when i almost finish
- Max level now is Level 138 thanks to esipode
- Get Exp after catching
- All wild Pokemon and received pokemon are Perfect IV
- Display IV grade
- 2EV = 1 stat (original 4EV = 1 stat increase) – Thanks to Mr.Pkmn
- Loseable battle (some trainers – won’t get you to PokeCenter when you lose) – Thanks to Javi4315
- 1 Vitamin will gain 64EVs instead of 10 (limit is still at 510 max) – Thanks to Manekimoney
- 2EV = 1 stat point instead 4EV = 1 stat point (max EV per stat is 254) – Thanks to Mankimoney
- Max EV gain from Vitamins in a single stats are 252 instead of 100 – Thanks Manekimoney
- Infinite Safari time
- The Beta is up till 4th gym only (or up till you get the Silph Scope.
Be sure to check out our other website, AnimeHaven, if you’re interested in Anime and Manga recommendations, news & more Anime related content!
Leon, Ultimasoul, DesvoL, SooblekHackromLegend, FytyNo1, MrFakemon, inc, Mike25, _PTyler, Overlord51, Manekimoney, Javi4315, Mr.Pkmn