Download Pre-Patched PokeScape GBA ROM Hack
- Creator: Demonheadge
- Version: March 24, 2023 Release
- Hack of: Emerald
- Updated: March 24, 2023
PokeScape is a GBA ROM Hack by Demonheadge based on Pokemon Emerald in English. And it is now available to download. It was last updated on March 24, 2023.
Also, be sure to check out Top 10 BEST Pokemon GBA ROM Hacks 2022
PokeScape is based on the MMORPG RuneScape, This hack contains a story revolving around evil team HAM, the chaos elemental & Monster VS Monster Championships. Which includes over 900+ custom RuneScape Monsters which replace Pokemon.
- Play within the world of Gielinor. Which is inspired by all eras of RuneScape.
- 2 Game Modes, Open World & Story Mode.
- Over 900+ Custom RuneScape Monsters.
- Over 100+ Trainers Sprites & 200+ Overworld Sprites
- Many unique branching evolution lines. Including new evolution methods!
- Battle Engine, containing all moves & abilities up to Gen 7 of Pokemon.
- New custom moves & abilities based on RuneScape.
- New custom items based off RuneScape.
- Physical/Special/Status split
- Breeding mechanic, ability breeding two different species together.
- Custom music for every town and route.
- Experience a story revolving around evil team HAM, the chaos elemental & Monster VS Monster Championships.
- Mega Evolution.
- & Much More.
SAVE YOUR GAME OFTEN!
- -Randomly while playing when your monster faints the game soft locks.
- Some Shiny mons when viewed in the summary screen crash the game.
- More Bugs and known issues can be found in their Discord.
- PokeScape currently contains 3-4 Playable Gyms. But it has many other contents to explore along the way which should be a good few hours of Gameplay if not rushing.
- Open World mode is also still a work in progress, where the only thing that will scale up the trainers & wild mon levels would be obtaining a gym badge.
- Demonheadge – Project Lead/bit of everything.
- HyperStan – Art/Trainer/Monster Sprites
- RuneScape ReOrchestrated – Music
- MrKalius – Website
- Ryu Saint, Lopendebank, ImcandoBrett, Gentleshen, PippinSmith, Sudo Bash, LukeinLight,
- …and many more that have contributed in one way or another including stats, story, feedback, sprites/art, etc.